To access the available LMS Reports, select Run a Report from the Navigation Menu .
The list of available reports is displayed by default. To manage Scheduled Reports:
1.Click the three dot Options menu.
2.Select Scheduled Reports.
To return to the list of Reports:
1.Click the three dot Options menu.
2.Select Run a Report.
• Training Tracking – This is the most highly used Report in the LMS. It allows you to report on all Courses and all Users, for any status except Not Taken. You can select multiple search criteria and group the results by Course or User. The History arrow provides the ability to specify pending, complete, or incomplete user training history. For example, the Courses/Events taken by a specific user during a defined date period. Alternatively, report on the people that have completed a particular Course in a specific location.
• Courses Not Taken – Identifies users who have not taken or completed specific Courses.
• Path Progress – Is useful in getting a quick view of Learning Path status and content. This report displays Course and user lists, as well as user completion status (i.e., Complete or Incomplete) for each path. You can also select multiple paths and group the results by the Path or User.
• Event Summary – Displays a summary of Events which can be filtered by Location, Venue, Event Size, and Remaining Seats (provided the Event has not yet occurred). Since this is a summary report, you will not see individuals enrolled in an Event. You can use this report to see the Events that Trainers have taught by selecting Event Contacts.
• Event People – Shows you WHO is associated with an Event, and can include Participants, Requestees, and Event Contacts (i.e., Trainers). Additionally, this report can be grouped by Event Name, Event Date, and/or Course Name. This report is very useful to quickly view the users in an upcoming Event. If you want to see a list of people that have requested Events, you can also use this report.
• Compliance Report – Reviews user status with regard to continuing legal education for the Compliance Body(ies) to which they are assigned. For example, if a compliance period for a particular Compliance Body is ending (e.g., January 31 for California MCLE), run this report to identify users who still need to complete compliance activities prior to the reporting deadline.
The Compliance Report will be visible in the Reports section of the Home Dashboard PROVIDED the Compliance Module (click Menu > Settings, and then select the Compliance check box) is active.
• Rating Summary – Review Course and/or Path ratings and all feedback users have provided. This report displays the number of ratings submitted and the average star rating users have selected.
• Survey Summary – Reviews survey results submitted by users on Courses and/or Events they have attended or completed to which a Survey has been assigned. View user responses to specific questions as an overall total or by individual user.
With the exception of the Courses Not Taken Report, all reports function similarly. The available search fields are relevant to the selected report.
1.Select the desired Report from the list.
2.Complete the required Search Criteria.
3.OPTIONAL: The Include inactive items check box is available for fields such as Location, Course/Path/Survey, etc. If appropriate, select the Include inactive items check box to include these items in the Search Results. This allows you to report on fields with an Inactive status.
4.Click the button.
5.Review the results. Click a column heading to change the sort order of the column (ascending or descending).
6.For further manipulation, saving, and/or printing, click the Export icon in the upper right corner of the results list to export the results to an Excel (.csv) workbook.
Search criteria can be defined using any combination of fields in the dialog box. In many instances, leaving a field blank will automatically include all items for that field.
Refining criteria too specifically may return no results.
Types of search criteria include:
•Groups – Select a Group to automatically sort the report results by the selected group. For example, to group the report by Event Name, and then show users in the Event, choose Event Name as the group. To group a report by User Name and then by Event name, select User Name as the group.
•Dates – Select the desired date range to restrict the list to a specific time frame. You can either type the dates or click the Date Picker icon.
•Selection Lists – Click an arrow next to a field to choose one or more selections from the list options.
•Check Boxes – Check boxes provide options for selection. Select a check box to include the option and narrow the result. Clear the check box to expand the result. Unidentified check boxes allow you to include Inactive items for the related field.
•Text Boxes – Free-form text boxes, such as First Name, Last Name, Course Identifier, or User Identifier can be used to locate a single Event or user. Enter only what you know to be correct. You do not have to enter a complete name, but the result may be broad.
Unless specifically noted otherwise, times across the LMS are always displayed in the logged-in users' timezone.